The department “Finance, Accounting and Evaluation” prepares bachelors for the following educational programs:
- 6В04104 Finance;
- 6В04103 Accounting and Auditing;
- 6B04106 Evaluation;
As well as masters:
- 7М04104 Finance;
- 7М04103 Accounting and Auditing.
The department has sufficient educational, scientific, spiritual and educational, innovative and productive potential, which is effectively, in accordance with the most modern approaches, used to train highly qualified specialists.
Today, the staff of the department is a close-knit team of professionals, led by a candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Natalya Kabasheva.
The department is constantly improving the academic quality of programs through integration into the global educational space, professional development of employees and effective cooperation with employers in order to train specialists with critical thinking and able to navigate information flows.
In 2013, the specialties “Accounting and Audit”, “Finance” passed institutional accreditation at the Independent Kazakhstan Agency for Quality Assurance in Education (Certificate IA No. 0026 of 01/06/2014). Specialty 6В04106 - “Evaluation” (Certificate No. AB0496 dated January 30, 2015) passed specialized accreditation at the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (IAAR).
The department annually participates in NAOKO ratings in the following specialties: 6В04104 - “Finance”, 6В04103 - “Accounting and Audit”, 6В04106 - “Evaluation”, as well as masters in the specialties 7М04104 - Finance, 7М04103 - Accounting and Audit.
Department programs have a number of competitive advantages:
- Firstly, educational programs are tailored to the requirements of employers;
- Secondly, practitioners are involved in lecturing in specialized disciplines in order to master students' professional competencies - leading specialists of second-tier banks, investment and appraisal companies, qualified accountants and auditors.
- The department on the basis of practices created branches of the department in which practical classes are held.
The department "Finance, Accounting and Evaluation" is focused on the training of professional staff to work in:
- banking institutions;
- appraisal companies;
- pension, investment companies;
- tax committees;
- joint-stock companies;
- limited liability partnerships;
- ministries, departments and agencies;
- enterprises and organizations with different forms of ownership;
- national management holdings;
- departments of national companies;