TAU Quality Assurance Policy
The main aim is: ensuring the high competitiveness of the university in the domestic and foreign educational services markets. The objectives in the field of quality assurance are consistent with the TAU Development Strategy and the commitment of the university to the continuous improvement of all processes.
The quality policy of TAU is aimed at the development of a culture of quality, the formation of a positive image of the university. The main characteristics of a quality culture and TAU values are defined in the Corporate Culture Code:
• Ensure ethical behavior;
• Build open and honest relationships;
• Maintain consistency and order;
• Welcome growth and learning;
• Create a positive team spirit and family environment;
• Doing more with less.
As part of the implementation of the quality policy in accordance with the TAU Development Strategy and on the basis of the Decision of the Academic Council (Minutes No. 1 dated August 31, 2017), the Center for Quality Management, Accreditation and Rating (CQMAR) was created.
The main purpose of the (CQMAR) activity is to improve the quality of the educational activities of TAU, to participate in the national ranking of universities, to prepare and pass institutional and specialized accreditation.
In order to improve the quality of education, there is a permanent commission on the internal quality assurance system (IQAS), which consists of 14 experienced university professors and heads of departments:
1) Daubayev K.ZH. - Chairman of the Commission, First Vice Rector;
2) Seidakhmetova R.G. - Deputy Chairman, Director of (CQMAR);
3) Altynbekova E.S. - Secretary;
4) Dayrabaeva A.S. - Director of the Department of Academic Affairs;
5) Sman A.S. - Professor of the Department "National and International Law";
6) Kapsalyam K.Zh. - Professor of the Department "National and International Law";
7) Karymsakov R.Sh. - Associate Professor of "National and International Law";
8) N.K. Mukhlisov - Professor of the Department "Social Humanities and Language Disciplines"
9) Aikenova R.A. - Professor of the department "Social-humanitarian and language disciplines";
10) Omarova S.K. - Associate Professor of the Department of Social, Humanitarian and Language Disciplines;
11) Atikeeva S. N. - Associate Professor of the Department "Design, Service and Tourism";
12) Zhantikeev S.K. - Associate Professor of the Department "Pedagogy and Psychology";
13) Irgebaeva N.M. - Associate Professor of the Department "Pedagogy and Psychology";
14) Kazbek G.K. - Associate Professor of the Department "Finance, Accounting and Evaluation";
15) Sakenova Z.M. - Associate Professor of the Department "Finance, Accounting and Evaluation";
16) Orynbekova G.A. - Associate Professor of the Department "Economics and Innovative Business";
17) Aldanov E.S. - Associate Professor of the Department "Information Technologies";
18) Tokeshev K.N. - Art. teacher of the department "Information technology".
The activities of the Commission for IQAS, in accordance with the regulations, are aimed at improving the quality of the teaching staff of the university, monitoring the content of educational programs, forms and teaching methods, assessing the knowledge, quality of educational documentation, and academic mobility of students.
The quality policy of educational programs includes:
Implementation of educational programs aimed at achieving the expected learning outcomes according to the criteria reflected in the curricula;
• control over the actualization of the content of educational programs;
• ensuring the requirements for various forms and types of training;
• availability of the free training resources;
• availability of educational and methodical complexes of specialties and disciplines;
• monitoring student performance and achievements;
• follow-up visits to studies and examinations by representatives of management, dean's offices and heads of departments;
• mutual attendance of teachers;
• survey of students, faculty, employees of structural divisions, employers and other stakeholders by university activities;
• passing institutional and specialized accreditation;
• interaction with the real sectors of the economy, the business community, the scientific community;
• Participation of students and teaching staff in quality assurance procedures;
• ensuring the motivation of students, faculty, employees to the quality of the implementation of educational, educational, scientific and educational activities;
• providing feedback to students, teaching staff, employees, employers, business communities, stakeholders;
• ensuring the transparency of the university management system, including the distribution of the budget, openness and availability of guidance for students, faculties, parents;
• ensuring the sufficiency of material, financial and human resources.
Director of CQMAAR- Seidakhmetova Rimma Ganievna
firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 (7172) 39-81-18 (ext. 126)
Educational building "B", office 402
Work schedule - from 09:00 to 18.00