TAU University for effective and optimal organization of the educational process organized the student service center (SSC), whose activities are focused on the development of information openness and transparency of the educational process; optimization of services; formation of a culture of quality; elimination of corruption factors.
SSC provides a range of services to assist in educational processes, when settling in a hostel, when making military registration, study visas, migration registration, counseling on academic mobility and others.
Main functions of the Department
The main goal of the SSC is to create conditions for timely and quality service of students on the principle of one window. Students, parents, graduates and University entrants can apply to the CSS on the following issues:
- Restoration, expulsion, transfer from specialty to specialty or from another University;
- Registration and re-registration on disciplines, the formation of ISPS;
- The determining GPA;
- Defining the academic difference or the academic debt;
- Registration of the academic leave;
- Issuance of certificates, academic transcripts, transcripts, applications for diplomas, diplomas, as well as duplicate diplomas and applications;
- Issue username and password to log into the IP of Platonus;
- Organization of the summer semester, retake the academic debts, the surrender of the academic difference;
- Issuance of call certificates for the session;
- Provision of information assistance to students;
- Advising on internal and external academic mobility;
- Military registration and booking, removal from the military registration of military service students and employees, filling in documentation on forms and providing documentation to the Department (departments) for defense;
- Accepting applications for the issuing and provision of certificate for deferment of military service;
- Registration of permanent and temporary registration of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as foreign students, trainees and guests (in accordance with the rules of crossing the state border) and assistance in obtaining study visas (on time).
Building "B", cab. B102
Phones: +7 717 239-81-18
Work schedule: 10: 00-19: 00