Graduates of TAU University are highly qualified specialists with applied skills in the field of Economics, law, translation studies, psychology and IT technologies to work in the largest public and private enterprises of the country and world centers.
Office of internships, employment and career of TAU University
Electronic labor exchange in the Republic of Kazakhstan https://www.enbek.kz/ru
Employment of students and graduates of TAU University
TAU University is is engaged in promoting the employment of both Kazakh and foreign graduates
TAU University in the city of Nur-Sultan:
- Cooperation with the largest Kazakh and foreign employers;
- Vacancies database updated on a regular basis;
- Externships, internships and employment for Kazakh and foreign graduates;
- Various events on career counseling and job placement;
- Round table discussions, conferences and seminars with employers in Kazakhstan and abroad;
- Advisory services;
- Projects for talented students;
- Contacts with Alumni Associations throughout the world.
If you are a TAU University foreign student or graduate looking for a job, welcome to TAU University Office of internships, employment and career!
1. Interview. We will conduct a primary interview to make sure what kind of employment suits you best.
2. Summary. We will help you make a competent resume.
3. Interview. We will advise you on how to pass the interview.
4. Consultation. We will provide advice on how to succeed in a job interview.
5. Vacancy database. Our job database is regularly updated and there is a chance we may immediately offer you something
noteworthy in your field of training.
6. Resume Base. We will include your resume in our database and will contact you when a vacancy comes along.
7. E-mail Newsletter. We can include your e-mail in the newsletter and will inform you about all events and news
of TAU University .
International Cooperation / Международное сотрудничество
010000, Nur-sultan, 29 Dukenuly St. The Republic of Kazakhstan