The Center for Practice, Employment and Career (CPTC) acts as a key link between the university and the labor market. Constantly expanding partnerships with employing companies allow the CPTC to collect and track the interests and needs of companies and project them onto the capabilities of the university and its graduates and students. This allows TAU students to gain extensive knowledge about the specifics of the activities of specific companies and gain practical experience, learn about vacancies.
Areas of activity of the CPTC:
- organization of professional practice for students and undergraduates;
- Carrying out career days and recruiting events;
- organization of a study tour at the enterprise;
- organization and holding of business meetings, career seminars;
- development and monitoring of graduates' careers.
Main functions of the CPTC
- Formation of a modern subsystem of demand for specialists;
- Involving employers in conducting master classes, trainings and presentations for students and graduates of the university;
- Development of a system to promote employment and adaptation to the labor market of university graduates;
- Development of educational programs together with employers.
CPTC secures partnerships with short-term and long-term official cooperation agreements, which allow not only practice, which subsequently gives the right to work in various sectors of the economic, technical and humanitarian profile.
To assist in finding places of practice and employment, the CPTC is constantly working to expand the network of strategic partners of TAU, to date, the university has more than 80 permanent social partners in the base of employers, there are branches of the departments at the Best Western Plus hotel, LLP "Astana Institute of Integrative and Family Psychology" , LLP "Eurasian - holding", school - gymnasium No. 2.
An integral part of the activities of the CPTC is the organization and holding of regular business meetings, master classes and guest lectures. As part of these events, everyone who wants to receive first-hand information about the scope and specifics of the company's activities, learn about vacant positions, and based on their experience, albeit small, can plan their activities.
Partners and employers of TAU willingly accept students on a part-time basis, where, without prejudice to their studies, students get the opportunity to intern at the enterprise. In addition, students of IT specialties undergo online training on the ARTASYNERGY platform, which subsequently gives them the right to work in the company ARTA SOFTWARE.
The CTTC also maintains a TAU alumni database, which collects information about alumni.
Tabeshev Khaidar Barlybaevich - Head of the Center
Astana, st. Dukenuly, 29
building B, office 217 C
tel.: 8 7172 39 81 18, ext. 111