Double-diploma education (DDS) is the possibility of parallel education in two (or more) universities according to a joint educational program with the subsequent receipt of diplomas from relevant educational institutions.
Advantages of the DDO program:
- international experience;
- employment prospects after graduation;
- development of progressive knowledge from leading teachers of partner universities;
- obtaining 2 diplomas of TAU + partner university.
The form of the program DDO: two diplomas with the same status.
The duration of the study program:
- in bachelor + 1-1.5 years,
- in magistracy + for 0.5-1 year,
- in doctoral studies +1 year
Conditions of education:
- good academic performance;
- fluency in a foreign language;
- the interest of students in obtaining education in another partner institution;
- financial security of the training program.