Summer Term is an opportunity to meet the need for additional training.
The summer term TAU is conducted with the aim of:
- increase the average grade point (GPA)
- elimination of curriculum differences
- elimination of academic debt
- study of academic disciplines and mastering loans for students from other universities
- mastering related or additional educational programs, including within the framework of double-diploma education.
All courses except graduation
For all TAU educational programs, on the basis of an application, groups are formed and are paid for 1 credit.
Deadline - May 20.
Summer term: not less than 6 weeks (5 weeks - theoretical training + 1 week - final control (exam week).
Semester lasts from July 1 to August 10.
A student can register for no more than 18 credits.
You can get the summer semester schedule in two deans.
TAU invite students from other universities of Astana, the regions of Kazakhstan and foreign countries for the summer semester. Applications for review are accepted by DSP – Online
Building B, room B1012
Phone: 8 - 717 - 239 - 81-18 Internal: 124