International academic mobility program - transfer of university students to a certain academic period in foreign universities to study.
- obtaining international experience;
- improving the level of language;
- personal development and professional growth;
- development of cross-cultural competencies.
1) sufficient level of knowledge of a foreign language
2) bachelor degree - GPA not less than 3.0
3) magistracy, doctorate - GPA not less than 3.0
- University "Turiba"
- Varna Free University
- University "Spiru-Haret"
- University of compultense
- San Pablo University (CEU)
- University of Salamanca
- Webster University
- Moscow State Pedagogical University
- International Graduate School of Business
- Bucharest University of Economic Research
- Moscow Financial and Industrial University "Synergy"
- Moscow Open Institute
- Omsk Regional Institute
- All-Russian State University of Justice (RPA of the Ministry of Justice of Russia)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University
- Belarusian State University
- Karabuk University
- 1 semester or academic year
2) Letters of recommendation
3) Individual study plan
4) Transcript (copy)
5) Medical certificate
6) Written consent of parents (guardians, legal representatives) for persons under the age of 18
7) Agreement signed between the applicant, receiving and sending higher education institutions